Very Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bites
I was testing recipes for an upcoming baking class and I decided let’s make some brownie bites. These are so rich and tasty!
Very Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- *feel free to add in chocolate chips or nuts if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put cupcake liners in cupcake pan or an 9×9 pan. Set aside
- Combine melted butter, oil and sugars together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; beat about another minute.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Pour batter into cupcake liner filling it. They won’t grow much.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the center of the brownies in the pan no longer jiggles and is just set to the touch. If testing with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out dirty for fudge-textured brownies. **Add about 5 minutes more if you want a more cake like brownie.
- Let cool a bit and the remove from pan and enjoy.